Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your log-in details
- Make sure you are secure when logged-in
- Make sure that the website looks consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
- Enhance the performance of the website
- Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like
- Send information to other websites to customise their advertisement
Examples of use:
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
- Enabling a service to recognise your device, so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Analysing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.
Insofar as the cookies comprise your personal data, we will process such personal data in accordance with the terms of our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Arena Legacy is a company that handles outdoor sports facilities They have organized and operated outdoor/indoor sports events for professionals/amateurs They will be maintaining and operating the Arena Legacy facilities